Wednesday, February 16, 2011

AARRRRTTTT

'Celina u OSM bitch, I SHALL 

LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR 

LENDING ME YOUR BAMBOO 

FUN <3'

Now you can stop being jealous you awesome girl you. 
                                                                                   

With mine celina's tablet,
obviously
I drew some stuff
and godfuckingdammit
I've never used such an awesome tablet before

anyways
Drew some stuff
YEAH THOSE R DRAWN BY THE AWESOME ME

even mafias can draw too

Top one is completed while the bottom one still coloring.
BLEHHH

I don't like the way i color
I keep having the high to add stupid ass colors everywhere

and BTW


<-----My mom scolded me for putting this as my wallpaper
She titi kap siao say she cant see the icon KNS.







So I angry her for saying my reborn



 Then i purposely put   

        THIS ----->












Memang banyak colorful
My mom tak payah use the computer liao :D

No comments:

Post a Comment